No matter whether you want to determine the speed of a rollerblader , the torque release of a ski binding or the acceleration of a bungy jumper, in all that fields we have a large selection of measuring devices (complete or as a part of a system).
Here is a small survey on our product range:
- Universal measuring systems for the laboratory field
- Measuring systems for the determination of the HIC value of drop protection mats (EN 1177 / in co-operation with TÜV SÜD)
- Special measuring systems for force -, length, - acceleration etc..
- Time measuring systems (1/10.000 s; 1/100.000 s)
- Durable measuring systems for the application under less favourable conditions (e.g..protection according to IP 54 or IP 65)
- Mobile measuring systems
Computer-aided systems are usually supplied with a measuring software, which is individually adapted to your particular needs. The attainable measuring frequencies depend on your specific requirements. Our standard systems are supplied with data acquisition boards measuring frequencies of 100kHz and a resolution of 16bit.
Don`t hesitate to ask for more specific details.