HIC measuring device according to EN 1177:2008
Easy-to-use measuring system for determining the HIC value and the critical drop height according to EN 1177:2008.
The first version of the testdevice was already developed 1998 in
cooperation with TÜV SÜD, so we have now more than 10 years of experience in this field. Since that time the system was continuously improved together with experts and our customers.
The HIC testdevice is used worldwide in laboratories, by manufacturers and experts for the testing of protection mats or other damping materials (e.g. on playgrounds).
- transportable luggage system
- battery-supplied operation included
- Measuring frequency 10.000 Hz / 16bit resolution
- 3-axis accelerometer 500g (5000g overload)
- Easy to use software HICLab Professional - reporting in MS Word
- Software and reporting language in English, German, Spanish, Polish, Hungarian
- Data export to MS Excel
- Determine the height by the fall time
- tripod and mechanical release system for drop heights up to 350cm
The reporting is fully automated, a company logo can be integrated.
The measuring device can optionally also used for the testing of swings.
HicLab Professional ®
Notice to customers in Spain and Portugal:
Customers from Spain and Portugal please contact directly our Spanish partner TÜV SÜD Iberia:
TÜV SÜD Iberia SLU
División Product Service
C / Frederic Mompou, 4A, 1 º 4 ª
E-08960 Sant Just Desvern (Barcelona)
Tel: +34 93 281 06 95
Fax: +34 93 490 29 04
Contact: Michael Parusel